Search This Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2021

SOME IDEAS FROM BENJAMIN PULLE NIRIWA

SOME IDEAS FROM BENJAMIN PULLE NIRIWA

By Benjamin Pulle Niriwa, 08.08.2021

Promoting peace on earth is not a job for only one person! It needs all professions, religions, political parties, races/tribes and everyone. I was waiting to publish these in my books, but since my pen drives got missing and my phone is also stolen in July, 2021; I decided to share these whilst those who like my writings wait for the books to be ready. 

Since peace is not individualistic, persons who have interest in publishing on peace or promoting it; can get an idea from these two webs. For the world to be peaceful, everyone out there must be a peace ambassador. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. 

Appreciation Is Peace! If you like the ideas that I am sharing, you can also show your appreciation by congratulating me or giving me a word of encouragement to continue. Free Expression of Emotion In A Positive Way Is Peace! So, if I hurt you in any way with this, also feel free to let me know. 

Today is Sunday, so please remember to go to church if you are a Sunday Christian. Religion Is Peace! Human's nature is what makes some people talk ill of religion. Thank you and have a Happy Sunday!



This one above is already published in one of my articles: "Politics of Insults, Especially In Covid-19 Pandemic, Threaten Modern Democracy and Peace, Please Stop; A Review. PART ONE: UNDERSTANDING WHAT POLITICS IS" as "The 6 Interconnected Magical Words of Peace" seen reference below for details.



I am still writing a book on this, the 21st Century Web of PEACE.

Niriwa, B., P. (2021). Politics of Insults, Especially In Covid-19 Pandemic, Threaten Modern Democracy and Peace, Please Stop; A Review. PART ONE: UNDERSTANDING WHAT POLITICS IS. IOSR J Humanity Soc Sci. 26(2): 49-61. Doi: 10.9790/0837-2602014961.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghana Deserves Recognition as the Role Model for Religious Tolerance and Peace, 2. Happy Eid-ul Fitri, 2024

  Ghana Deserves Recognition as the Role Model for Religious Tolerance and Peace, 2. Happy Eid-ul Fitri, 2024. By Benjamin Pulle Niriwa, 1...