Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2018

SELF-ASSESSMENT IS PEACE

SAYING SORRY IS SELF-ASSESSMENT AND IT IS PEACE


Before we continue today, I am sorry for not being active for the past periods. I was sick and my mother too was sick. Immediately after recovery, I went to work on my project for final submission. From the middle of January to June 2019, if I am favored to be counted amongst the living, I may be posting twice every month; I am currently doing something that equally demands time sacrifice.

Assess yourself and say sorry to any one you might have wronged knowing or unknowingly. Sorry is just a simple single short word but it can heal so many wounds and build many relationships. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghana Deserves Recognition as the Role Model for Religious Tolerance and Peace, 2. Happy Eid-ul Fitri, 2024

  Ghana Deserves Recognition as the Role Model for Religious Tolerance and Peace, 2. Happy Eid-ul Fitri, 2024. By Benjamin Pulle Niriwa, 1...